not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Linky Dinks ... Searches That Have Brought up My Blog ...

"good to be a gangsta + fax" ... Mmhmm. It is good to be a gangsta, isn't it? Almost makes me want to insert some of Jessica's snazzy* slang in my blog. And then fax some slang to my peeps ... okthatsenough.

"bug shoe" and "squish bug shoe" ... I wanted to see what this was all about, so I searched the same thing. The top thing was "Insects as Sexual Fetish Objects." Not quite my cuppa tea. *shudder*

"pony party, lower mainland" ... Awww! My mom gave me a pony party when I was little too! Maybe I should do that for my next birthday ...

"karen loveys" ... This is horrible. Remember why I don't like Karen Lovey?? REMEMBER?! The most ridic name ever in the history of the earth for a baseball team. HORRIBLE.

"Anika King" ... This coulda been my last name. Tanks God for narrow escapes, right guys?

*oops, that wasn't so gangsta-ish, was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home