not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Two Used to be My Favorite Number ...

But then Gino Odjick came along. And also, that was before I was on the baseball team that was sponsered by some woman named Karen Lovey. Yah. Karen. Lovey. How can you even expect to be taken seriously??? "Ooooh ... The Karen Loveys are going to hug us to death!" Who's ever heard of a Lovey making a home run?! It's ridic. Completely ridic!

*ahem* But I digress. I was tagged ...

2 names you go by:
1. Ani
2. Wench

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Dutch
2. Canadian

2 things that scare you
1. Karen Lovey
2. Tom Hanks (he is just. So. Creepy. Forrest Gump?! -- CREEP!!!)

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. tequila
2. anti-psychotic drugs

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. my lunch. Seriously, I spilled it.
2. a necklace (as if THAT was even a mystery)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1. the local high school band
2. K-Fed

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment):
1. the 'We are Siamese if you Please' song from Lady and the Tramp
2. singing to Jacob: "Jacob Malossa in the Deep Blue Sea" sung to the tune of Baby Beluga. And his name isn't actually Jacob Malossa. It's just a nic.

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. presents
2. no restraining orders against me

2 truths:
1. I have one more class before I have a Psychology degree
2. I don't know anything

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. Smiling appeals to me.
2. Going cross-eyed but not really being cross-eyed

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Collecting eyelashes
2. Playing the kazoo

2 things you want really badly:
1. Special powers
2. Goodness

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Cleveland
2. Texas

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Sneeze twelve times in a row
2. Buy an extra large box of extra small condoms (because Andrew and I joke about it all the time, but one of us really should just do it)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1. I go to the spa on the way to work every day
2. I call my dad 'daddy' (*shudder* I'm JOKING)

2 ways that you are sterotypically not a chick:
1. I have a penis
2. I colour with crayons

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I don't like Tyra Banks' voice
2. I wonder how I can give Janie a paper cut without her noticing.

2 stores you shop at:
1. my sister's closet
2. the bank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home