not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Wrong-O

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time since 2002 (I know, I'm lazy. But I'm just not destined to be an aerobics instructor or fitness guru. I haven't even weighed myself since just after I had Jacob). Anyways, I ran for 20 minutes straight. And I celebrated by eating an Oh Henry.

Also, I got this email recently. Compelling offer, no? Here it is, unedited:

"If you haven't noticed im not much for selling myself well im not. The road rage thing made me laught thats true but the picture of you made me the most curious... you look like you dont know me at all. go figure. im one of those guys that single girls dont know why im still single. neither do i but i still am and for the most part im really okay with it but there are times i wish i had someone just to hang out with..like how many fellas go to the movies alone? i son't know cause i don't do and ive been waiting to see wedding crashers for eight years now...you see it just isn't fair some times!!! oh well. talk to you later?"

I don't even get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home