not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Challenged ...

I love* how when I'm single everyone automatically thinks I need some assistance or something.

My Oma always asks if I have met anyone tells me the story about her breaking up with my Opa because she "felt like it" when they started going out** and sometimes life is like that.

My boss just told me that her parents' neighbor has a son who's "good-looking and nice and almost 30 and single and brilliant and has a good job" and they want to set me up. Plez. I don't even wear makeup to work!

I have PMS and all I want to eat is melted cheese.

*and by 'love' I mean 'sometimes it makes me laugh and sometimes it makes me want to rip off the face of whoever's talking to me, depending on my current mood'

**it really is a cute story. They have the most amazing love story ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home