not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Anika Needs ...

I got this from another blog and so what if I didn't get tagged?? I run too fast ... I googled 'Anika needs' and found some interesting things out. Lets take a closer look ...

Anika needs little introduction.
Anika needs to have a day like Friday.
Anika bashers need a reality check.
Anika needs to know it's ok to make mistakes.
Anika needs prayers.
Anika needs the same when it comes to sex.
Anika needs money for a boob job.
Anika needs to stay free and safe.
Anika needs fun.
Anika needs our attention.
Anika needs a little time to organize.
Anika needs to know what's going on.
Anika needs that piece of paper to know that she's married.
Anika needs to practice flying.
Anika needs to eat some doughnuts.
Anika needs more than a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home