not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Weather Outside is Frightful ...

Ok, maybe it's not really frightful. But people in this area of the world* get a little bit heebie jeebied when it snows 5 centimeters (I don't know how many inches that is). And they drive slow ... Ok maybe I drive slow too. But it's simply not my fault.

Yesterday I was trying to motivate Jacob to keep his room clean and I said "maybe if you didn't have so many toys it would be easier for you." It kinda backfired because he agreed with me and offered to give away some toys that he doesn't play with as much. So I think that's what we're going to do. I also offered to help him clean his room and he said "actually maybe I will do it by myself so that we don't have to waste as much time with you always asking me where I think things should go." He wasn't being rude, just honest.

And I'm not rude. Just honest.

*Contrary to popular belief, we don't have snow all year round and we don't live in igloos and we don't have snowdogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home