not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Things That Make Me Laugh Every Time Without Fail:

- when Jacob makes this face with a goofy smile and his eyes crossed and half closed (I'll try to find a picture of it, it's really funny)
- Will Farrell impersonating Harry Carey
- Will Farrell doing pretty much anything
- pretending to cry, sob, and wail about wearing a painting smock
- when I was littler I was plotting with my friends to put a carrot in Carly's milk and she came into the room and knew we were talking about her and she got mad and said, 'I was not picking my nose!!'
- the joke about the string who isn't served at a bar because he's a string so he ties himself up and fluffs up his hair and then when the bartender asks if he's the same string, says, 'No, I'm a frayed knot.'
- Janie saying 'mais oui' in a French froggy accent
- the tea party in Alice in Wonderland*
- thinking about Andrew's mom telling him she's horny
- falling up the stairs

*Alice in Wonderland's really becoming a theme in my blog, hey? Hey guys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home