not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm Smarter Than I Act ...

So my sister informed me the nest-stealer is actually the cuckoo bird, not the Dodo bird. Who'd have thunk, hey guys? Gosh, what would I do without people who tell me what's going on?

Hey, have y'all fellow Canadians heard of the sponsorship scandal? I just learned from Janie about it the other day ... They call me Political-Annie. Yes. They. Do ... YestheydoandIdon'tcarewhatyousay.

Anyways, that's all I've got today, really. But my Opa's doing so much better -- they might even let him go home from the hospital next week! Thank you all so much for the well-wishes and prayers. You all are amazing.

Also, I think I'm through the I-don't-even-want-a-boyfriend part of my thought cycle. And now I want one again ... Dear God, remember this? Just checking! Nikol has one and I would really like one too (please). I'll be here if you need me! Love, Political-Annie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home