not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Un Quizzie Quiz ...

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Luke Perry (remember? 90210?). Ooooh yeah.
2. Where was your first kiss? With tongue? I think it mighta been in a car. And I think his name was Chad, but I can't really remember. His hair looked greasy.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? I stole an A&W women's washroom sign. Does that count? Can you even imagine the insanity of it all?!
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Besides play fighting? Yes. I feel justified in it. I certainly don't regret it ... I'm not mean.
5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? No. But have you ever driven with me? I sing a lot in the car. With the windows down. That counts for something.
6.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? height and eyes and arms oh my!
7.What really turns you on? Noxema
8.What do you usually order from Starbucks? Usually an Earl Grey tea misto with no water and non-fat milk with vanilla or hazelnut in it. Yum.
9. What is your biggest mistake? Thinking that forgiving means forgetting.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? yup.
11. Say something totally random about you: I am wearing a flourescent pink bra. And that makes me feel justified in wearing jeans that are too big and a hoodie today. Later I will dress up.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Back in the day it was Drew Barrymore. And a couple times it was the girl from the movie Amelie.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? yeah with Jacob. He's all about The Cat In The Hat right now. He sits on me and says 'this is the lumpiest couch I ever sat on ... That's not a couch, that's our babysitter! ... Babysitter?! Whaddaya need someone to sit on babies for?!' 14. Did you have braces? No. But I had a retainer and in grade 6 I accidentally threw it in the garbage with the rest of my lunch garbage and my dad made me go back to school at night to look for it and my mom felt sorry for me.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yeah I kinda like being tall-ish (5'9"). Most of the time.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? I'm gonna go with this: in grade 5 a boy sang 'Damn, I wish I was your lover' to me.
17. When do you know it's love? I'll let ya know when I find out.
18. Do you speak any other languages? no. I can say a few select things, though. I can say 'you have a little penis' in Dutch. If that's not multi-cultural, I don't know what is.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? yep. I like them.
20. What magazines do you read? I like US. And I have a subscription to InStyle that was given to me.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yeah -- for my birthday most recently!
22.Has anyone you were really close with passed away? No.
23.Do you watch mtv? No.
24.What's something that really annoys you? Loud chewers. And cheap perfume.
25. What's something you really like? The ocean.
26.Do you like Michael Jackson? no because he's a pedophile.
27. Can you dance? No. But I will. Phil is my biggest cheerleader in that department.
28.What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up? I haven't the foggiest. Probably not that scandalous. Maybe not even 24 hours. What a dull life.
29.Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? yeah, but I feel like that kind of often. When I'm driving sometimes I think I'm going to get into a huge accident, it's weird. And today, being Halloween, I thought 'oh my gosh, what if someone jumps in front of my car and I hit them but then when I stop they just disappear but there's still a huge dent in my car and the windshield is broken but they aren't there anymore because they're actually a ghost?!' I'm tellin' ya, these are the thoughts in my head! ... Anyone wanna go on a road trip?
30.Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No. But maybe if I hit that ghost with my car ...


By the way, IIF's, thank you so much for your well wishes for my Opa and for your comments. He's doing better -- still in the hospital, but he's sitting up and he's eating solids. Keep prayin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home