not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Only Thing I Have To Say Today Is ...

The Canucks won again last night ...

And the verdict is that I'm going to say no to the 'man' some people would refer to as my father (thanks for all your advice -- I think the kicker was that my beautiful sister, who knows the sitch better than anyone, advised me against it) ...

Also, rumor has it that Curse (the father's wife) was on tv last night. I think that if you play it backwards it says 'satan is king.' She is hideous ...

Most of the time my hair makes me look like a dandylion. Halloween costume?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home