not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, October 17, 2005

On A Lighter Note ...

Today I feel so glad in my life.
And sleepy.
I had a migraine yesterday and now it's gone!
I have cute new clothes from my mom for my birthday.
And a laptop to use for school from my stepdad.
Last night I saw a great movie (contrary to what mockers think, I liked Elizabethtown).
My roommates burned incense so our house smelled so yummy yesterday.
I like makeup.
And necklaces.
Jacob is especially beautiful when he is sleeping.
He was very well-behaved yesterday for sitting-through-a-hockey-game-at-a-stranger's-house-and-being-fed-chocolate-all-afternoon.
The Canucks won.
Things are good.
Even for a Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home