not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Digital Cameras ...

... Are a Godsend when you're doing something like whale watching. You can erase the seaweed-whale and log-whale pictures with the click of one button! With ease you can discard the picture of water-with-a-black-speck-in-it that just so happens to be a whale's back. And you can erase the white smudge that may or may not have been a bald eagle. It's just that easy!

But while we're on the subject of bald eagles, don't you think they always look furious? If not furious, at least annoyed. I can't imagine a bald eagle turning to his friend and saying 'hey, Larry, knock knock ...'

Anyways, I wish I had chocolate today ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home