not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Have I Told You Lately ...

That I love you?

That my prof in the class I'm taking looks like Vin Diesel 20 years down the road?

That sometimes my job is so stressful but sometimes I get to drink wine and decorate for Halloween?

That I'm very pleased my sister has a relationship with the most incredible little man and they have chemistry?

That I have a handful of the best friends I could ever ask for?

That I'm lucky to have the best kid ever in the entire history of the earth?

That I'd like to move away?

That I'd rather have my mom than any other mom that ever existed?

Well it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home