not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Water's Always Greener ...

So I was thinking last night that I'd like to be a goldfish (well, after they survive the initial 3 months of a 5-cent life where they're completely disposable). I've heard they have a short memory span. I'd like it ... "Oh look! A treasure chest ... Ooooh! A treasure chest ... Wow, Elsie, would ya look at that treasure chest?! ..." etc. It would be fun, no?

If not a goldfish, maybe a Dodo bird. My sister found out (from a Double Bubble funfact) that Dodo birds don't ever make their own nests. They take over other birds' nests to lay their eggs. "*whistling* haHA, I got it! This nest is mine now, suckas!" and then lay your eggs. Sneaky hey?

In other news, Jacob got a 'special boomerang' from one of his friends. He informed me "if you throw it straight up in the air, it comes right back to you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home