not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, November 14, 2005

"I had a great day AND I'm staying up late!"

That's what Jacob said to me as we were driving back from our trip to Seattle to see Shari. It was so fun, friends, so fun.

And Bertuzzi got a hat trick last night. How crazily wonderful is that?

Yesterday I had a mini-fantasy as we were driving. Do you all know who Christine McGee of Sleep Country Canada is? Let me just disclaimer this story by saying she has a really annoying voice and she's dumb and her commercials suck. They SUUUUCK. *ahem*. Ok. So I had this vision of me breaking into Sleep Country and spray-painting "Christine McGee is a loser*" all over everything in the store. But then I got caught. And then I was in big fat trouble. And while I was in my jail cell I could hear Christine McGee laughing her stupid-evil laugh: "Muahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Horrible, isn't it? And it started out so good.


*you can subsitute other words here if you like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home