not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Super-cala-fraji-listic-expee-ali-docious

See, I can use big words too. Some discussions in class last night were clearly over my head. I didn't even try to join in. It's time to dye my hair again.

My Class Crush was there, yesirree. He was late, so I didn't get a chance to ask him for a pen, like Nikol suggested (although I did try her other suggestion of pretend make-out sessions while the rest of the class was using words I didn't understand). He sat right behind me, making the whole make-eye-contact-and-let-it-linger idea a little difficult. But during the break he looked at me, yes he did. And it wasn't because I was standing 10 feet in front of him, no it wasn't.

Starbucks' Christmas drinks are here again! An old friend called me just to tell me that, isn't that nice? Now I can get white-chocolate-mochas-with-eggnog-instead-of-milk and get fatter and fatter.

And soon I will take over the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home