not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's Taken Me This Long ...

To find a crush in my class at school. If you remember, there's an goodie-goodie-with-too-much-facial-hair girl and a too-annoying-to-even-describe-accurately guy. The other classmates consist of:
- girl-who-sits-in-the-front-row-and-whose-parents-have-a-lot-of-money-and-buy-her-everything-she-could-possibly-want
- two-women-who-are-old-but-decided-they-wanted-to-go-back-to-school-for-one-class
- various ESL students
- three-college-boys-who-live-in-dorms-and-eat-chips-and-pop-for-dinner
- red-head-girl-who-skips-class-and-is-super-cute-but-sits-by-herself
- good-dressing-nonattractive-guy-who-drives-a-BMW-and-sits-with-a-hot-girl
- married-folks

Wait a minute, what's this? Beside the pleasant-looking-married-guy-with-laptop-who-shaves-his-head-to-hide-the-fact-he's-balding is another guy who I didn't notice before last week (when we both skipped the last half of class and I saw him in the hallway). He is tres good looking and not a very good dresser (= probably single).

Congratulations, ClassMate, you're my new crush!
I need to start doing my makeup for class and stop wearing hoodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home