not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Admitting is the First Step ...

20 minutes after I put Jacob to bed, he called me into his room, sobbing. I asked him what was going on and he said, through the tears, 'I just wanted to say I'm so sorry because I've been eating candy after I went to bed.' He felt so guilty. It took everything I had not to laugh. It was so sweet.

In other news, my Opa's out of the hospital, which is absolutely undeniably great.

Also, only 46 sleeps till Christmas. I'm very excited and I've been listening to Christmas songs for weeks already. I haven't unleashed the beast and started shopping yet -- I'm starting a whole new budgeting me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home