not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Anika Linked Search of the Day ...

"the experience of love"
I can think of a million of other places one should look to find an experience of love before they'd find it on my site. Friend, why don'tcha go to Jerk's blog? He's full of sugar and spice and everything nice AND love.

"the girl with the brown crayon"
I thought I done told ya* I feel sorry for brown crayons**. I would be the girl with the brown paint (even though, unfortunately for me, I haven't begun painting again yet).


*the term "I done told ya" makes me laugh
**disclaimer: I am in NO WAY trying to make brown crayons a racial issue again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home