not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Evidence of Neuroticism:

This morning as I was driving Jacob to school I didn't see any kids walking to the local school. And it made me worry: maybe Jake doesn't have school today! Yesterday he thought it was Friday but it was only Thursday but what if it was Friday for him because today he doesn't have school and I forgot to put it on the calendar?! What if I didn't notice that no one was even at his school and I dropped him off and he was there all alone in the rain?! What kind of a mother am I?!?! ...

But he did have school today.

*sigh* Self. You. Must. Stop. Worrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home