not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Tanks God It's Friday!

Well ... A couple of you asked about Narnia. I must say I went into it with a cynical mindset. I mean, I grew up with the BBC's version of The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe. The Lucy in that one has to be the ugliest girl I have ever seen, which is only made worse by the fact that she is So. Damn. Annoying. For real, she is.
ANYWAYS ... I absolutely positively loved Narnia. Lucy is cute even. And it's funny. AND the lion in this one doesn't look like one of those stuffed animals you win at a carnival, which is an added bonus. I recommend it, folks. I was going to take Jacob to it because he's been reading the book, but I'm glad I didn't because there are some scary parts fo sho. I even screamed (hard to believe, I know).

I'll leave you with this:


It's Jacob's Christmas card he made for his teacher. In case you're unfamiliar with 7-year-old writing, it says "You are one of the best teachers that I had I think. I do not know about the other children. From Jacob"

I couldn't make him change it, could I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home