not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Progress Report ...

Sleeps left until Christmas: 10

Knitting projects completed for Christmas presents: 2 1/2 out of 3

Christmas cards I still need to send: 1 (to my grandma. I put the wrong name on her card and I've been told it's rude to white-out the name and write "Grandma" over top)

Hours alotted for final exam last night: 3

Hours I took to write final exam: 1 1/2 (I'm ok with that. I was getting really fidgety and wiggly by the end and I had a headache so I knew I needed to pack it up)

Times my sister has been to see the Narnia movie: 3 (last count was Tuesday)

Times I have been to see the Narnia movie: 1

Number of times I have dry heaved this morning upon hearing Britney Spears is coming out with a song entitled "Daddy, I Love You": manymanymany

People who cut me off on my way to work this morning: 3

Times I fingered them or gave them a thumbs up: 0 (I must be getting into the Christmas spirit!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home