not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Things I Thought About While I Watched King Kong:

- King Kong kind of reminds me of my stepdad. Not in looks. But in the way he seems like he's mean and scary, but in the end he's on the good team.

- "I thought Coldplay was on the soundtrack ... This isn't Chris Martin ..."

- "I hope those creepy cannibals don't make me scared of the dark"

- Naomi Watts looks like Nicole Kidman a lot

- Whenever I watch movies with love and stuff I get this weird prickly feeling in the palms of my hands. It is strange. It all began with the stepbrother scene in Clueless.

- "I love movies with scary dinosaurs!"

- "I've sat through this movie that's 3 1/2 hours long and I haven't even gotten up to pee!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home