not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

You Know How This Feels ...

I'm getting a cold again, but luckily I sound worse than I feel. I sound like a frog but I feel like Anika-with-a-sore-throat.

Anyways.

You know when you've had a fling with someone, and it was more in the name of re-he-heally bad judgment than make-out-banditry?
And it was over pretty much before it began and you were initially sad but then you were elated because you don't have to spend the rest of your life, or any significant amount of time with this person?
And time goes by and they still, for some reason unbeknownst to you, think you aren't over them and assume that you think they are God's gift to you?
And you don't want to be really mean, but you kind of want to kick them in the head because hi, you aren't attracted to them physically or emotionally or any other way and they just don't get it?
It's annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home