not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

There Comes A Time ...

... In every boy's life where he transforms. It's inevitable. He crosses the line from a boy to a man. It's a point of reference every mother looks back on with a certain hint of sadness because her boy is not her baby anymore. Jacob reached this point yesterday.

He got stitches.

He was helping my stepdad open a big fence gate and the gate part fell on him, cutting his hand in between the thumb and fingers -- right where it's webbed kinda. Six stitches. My stepdad said Jake was brave and he fell asleep in the waiting room.

My baby is all growed up.

Although. He did want a cuddle from me last night when the freezing came out, which made me a very happy mom :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home