not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Tanks God for Friday ...

Sometimes the most wonderful things are ...

drinking a London Fog in the morning that I got with the Starbucks card my friend got me for no reason ...
getting a goodbye hug from my son (because he's not too cool to do that yet) ...
knowing that tonight is the Coldplay concert (akesjvht;kaluygluyf;du) ...
finding that I got a nice email ...
getting a text message from my sis saying that she thinks I'm beautiful and a great sister ... listening to great music with my roommate in the car ...
planning to go to the gym with my mom ...
getting surprised last night with a really thoughtful gift ...
receiving a compliment on my necklace from a cute boy this morning ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home