not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Aaaaaaaa! Ahaaaaaaaaa! Aaaaaa!

Well folks ... It appears I do have a longer attention span than my seven-year-old. For I sat through the entire Superbowl game WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING A SINGLE RULE OF THE GAME!! (translation: I had no stinking idea what was going on) All I knew was that everyone at this gathering was cheering for Seattle. And S had bet $1000 on Pittsburgh. And I want pretty things. So I went against the flow.

Some things I learned this weekend:
- boys are fascinated by stitches and blood. And these things make me queasy.
- my friend Krista is a trooper and nothing stops us from having a good time. Not even a power outage at a bar (which resulted in tequila shots in the dark with bouncers and bartenders after everyone left).
- I have accidentally been drinking Jack Daniels. Who'd have figured me for a whiskey girl?
- in football it's really difficult to tell if a player is really mad or really happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home