not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

All In Stride ...

Things that are annoying me today:
- this girl who's been ugly to me and I don't know what her big fat problem is or if I'm just being over-sensitive but she's friends with S and she used to absolutely love me so what the dick?
- my boss asked me to talk to their daughter about her dysfunctional relationship with her mother (that sentence doesn't make sense, but it does to me)
- this (still)

Things that are counter-balancing the annoying things:
- I finished my paper for school and I think I did a good job
- I read the Liturgy of Marriage from the Middle Ages and it has some really great parts
- I have been to the gym 3x per week for the last 3 weeks
- I have a really yummy lunch today
- it's a beautiful day out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home