not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stop, Collaborate and Listen ...

I listened to Ice Ice Baby this morning. And remember that song 'Return of the Mack'? Well I do. And I listened to it this morning, too, on my way to work. Twice. I had a boyfriend once who loved this song and danced to it. And I thought he was such a great dancer because he was older so clearly he knew better. Now I know he just looked ridiculous. And he gained a lot of weight. Take that, sucka! You're a tote luse.* Muahahaha

And now I'm drinking coffee. Reeeeeally strong coffee -- the kind that makes you shudder when you take a sip.


*tote luse = total loser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home