not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So What if I'm Emotional?! I Have My Period ...

So I've been going to the gym for a month. Yesterday was my monthly weigh-measure thingy. I am proud to announce (and by 'proud' I mean 'mad-as-hell-and-I-never-want-to-go-back-for-as-long-as-I-live') ...

Ready?

I have gained weight. If you remember, a week and a half ago I had lost 3 pounds. But now I'm up five from my starting weight. Thus, I have gained 8 pounds in one and a half weeks. Good work, deRaad. Good work.

If that isn't bad enough, my body fat percentage also went up! Again with the good work.

This is ridic.

I told S. After he told me that he thinks I'm beautiful and that the machines are mistaken, he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk. A WALK?!?! Do I LOOK like I want to go for a walk?! I just gained 8 pounds in a week and a half! I am not walking ANYWHERE!

I told my mom and Janie and they proceeded to come up with a million reasons why it's wrong and it's not my fault. I love them for that.

But can you believe working out could be such a horrible idea?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home