not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snippits ...

Because at least one person per day searches for Will Farrell's Harry Caray videos and somehow my blog comes up, here is the link for Space, The Infinite Frontier.

I wrote this quote on my bathroom mirror: “The feeling of sleepiness when you are not in bed, and can't get there, is the meanest feeling in the world” ~Edgar Watson Howe

Today Team Canada's men's hockey team played Russia. And lost. I like Russia. I really do. But now all we have in Canada is beer. This. Really. Sucks.

I didn't have any really scary dreams last night. But I did have an unpleasant one. A couple of years ago I did a big class project about dreams. But I still don't have them figured out.

Jacob has become a martyr for the male species: the girls in grade 2 asked him to play soccer on their team at recess so that they can win. And he's going to do it.

This morning a co-worker said to me "that's nice that the bosses are handing out raises, hey?" ... I didn't get a raise, you dumbass. I have gotten a few since I started just over a year ago. But still.

I think Dog the Bounty Hunter is endearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home