not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fraidy Cat ...

Last night I had three or four severely frightening dreams in a row. I don't very often get nightmares, but I was so scared I didn't want to go back to sleep in case I had another one. At the risk of sounding wimpy, here are some of the contents:

- I was caught in a war a la Lord of the Rings. Huge scary beasts everywhere and I was smaller than them and I knew I was going to die. I had no defenses and no weapons. I was crying but no one could, or wanted to, help me.

- I was inside a house and someone was coming to kill me. He was outside and had a device to find me wherever I was. I was trying to stay away from windows because the guy who was going to kill me was outside ... Later, he was in the house chasing me.

What is wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home