not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, February 27, 2006

I Am Wondering:

- why boys are so ridic and absurd and annoying

- when it's going to be lunch time

- who is going to come crash at our house in 2010 for the winter olympics

- why I keep craving and wishing I was eating popcorn while we watch Sex & The City

- what my results will be when I go for my assessment thing at the gym today

- how much vitamins I have to have to get rid of this cold

- who is going to ultimately win Janie's heart (this is very exciting. AND relevant to me because clearly we are still going to live together after we each get married)

- what I should do with my hair

- what I did to deserve everything I have (the best things in life aren't things)

- when it's going to be appropriate to wear summer clothes, seeing as it snowed on Saturday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home