not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Blue Confetti ...

When I have PMS and I call S to tell him I'm coming to visit him ...
and he says 'Oh! Ok' ...
instead of continuing our conversation and feeling like he is pleasantly surprised because I practically never go visit him and he comes to see me almost every single time ...
I think 'oh-my-goodness-he-doesn't-really-want-me-to-come-over-and-oh-my-God-the-honeymoon-is-over-and-this-is-going-to-make-me-cry*-and-maybe-it's-because-the-present-I-got-him-wasn't-good-enough-or-probably-he-just-plain-hates-my-guts' ...
*sigh* ...

(Good grief, Anika) ...

*juuuuuust like I cried when a snowboarder fell yesterday in the Olympics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home