not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Stealing the Bricks from Your House One by One ...

I'm really really annoyed that Willie (the guy who's my father, but not my dad) plays the victim so much. We haven't talked in just about two years*.
He's been telling my grandparents that he misses me oh so much and loves me and wishes that he could have a father-daughter relationship with me.
Number of times he's called me in two years: 1
Numbers of cards and/or presents he has sent to me on birthdays or Christmases during these two years: 0
He has led my grandparents to believe that he's been sending Jacob Christmas presents and birthday presents, but that I haven't so much as called or sent anything to his daughter.
Number of cards and/or presents Jacob has received for birthdays or Christmases: 0

Dear Willie,
You are the reason I have no use for dads. You are too proud and arrogant to admit you treat my sister and myself like we aren't at all important to you and as a result, you're missing out. You deserve the woman you're married to.
But today? I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it or dwelling on it. I'm going to do everything I can to make my son feel the opposite of the way you made (and continue to make) me feel.
I nothing you.
Regards, Anika

*since he refused to let Jacob have his toys that were at Willie's house, and since his wife keyed my car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home