not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, March 03, 2006

I Know the Sun's Still Shining When I Close My Eyes ...

Today on my way to work I decide that God likes me ...

I was listening to Cafe del Mar (which, in itself, is heavenly fo sho) ...
My migraine was fading (perhaps due to the Cafe) ...
It's Friday (sldgichgw,etnosi; sgfh;skjeht we;ahroiughxo <-- excitement) ... I am slowly but surely paying off my Visa ... My best gay friend wants to go wedding/formal dress shopping with me ... It's so sunny and gorgeous out ... My hair looks un-lopsided today (thanks Janie!) ...
Jacob is still playing soccer with the girls from his class during recess and lunch and it's so funny listening to him talk about it ...
I decided to stop my crying about the gym yesterday and go back (my body is screwy -- I discovered I've lost 3 pounds in 2 days. I'm giving up weighing myself for Lent) ...

Yay God
Yay Friday
Yay me

p.s. Also? Play this. I'm *dun-dun-dun-duuuuuuuun!* in 111325th place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home