not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Regarding: Moi.

This morning I accidentally shredded a paper that had some really important information my boss had written on it. Now I feel like crying laughing because I'm inappropriate like that.
Or maybe I'm just happy to finally be in trouble for something that's actually my fault.

*****

I done stole this from Nilo and he's not ever getting it back!

1. I have never been searched by cops. That includes cavity searches.

2. I keep my eyes open on roller coasters. The scariest ride is that enormous swing thing. *shudder* I just can't take it.

3. I haven't been on a sleigh ride for a few years. My uncle has Clydesdale horses and does sleigh rides every year and it's so stinking fun.

4. I would rather sleep with someone else in my bed than by myself.

5. I think I believe in ghosts. I believe in spirits for sure.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? Creatively disturbed.

7. I think OJ killed his wife.

8. I'm on team Aniston fo sho (although I DO think Angelina Jolie is very hot). But I'm just not a fan of cheaters.

9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics? *cough* they don't call me Political Ani for nothin'! (oh waitaminute, yes they do)

10. I don't know how to play poker but do you know that I've wanted to learn for SO LONG?! I even bought poker chips JUST IN CASE!

11. I've never stayed awake for 48 hours straight. I'm much too sleepy for that kind of funny business.

12. I'd rather get Jacob to kill bugs that are in our house than me having to kill them myself. Somehow, though, they must be annihilated. I cannot live in the same house as a bug. Especially a spider.

13. I've cheated on a test before, I think (I truly can't remember!). I've definitely cheated in board games. To the extent that no one will play anymore.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through red lights? Once in awhile, but only if it's red for a superly long time. Then it's pretty much breaking the law out of necessity, no?

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Is that football or baseball? Cause all I know is hockey.

17. Have you ever ice skated? Um, yah, I live in Canada. I can't stop, mind you, unless I run into things. You should see my triple sow cow.

18. Most of the time I remember my dreams. The night before last, induced by Sex & The City, I dreamed I brought my co-workers to my Oma & Opa's house to party. But my Oma & Opa were at my father's house. They were confused and annoyed. It was all rather ridic.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying? I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard I was crying ...

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Hey Jude, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Yellow Submarine, Help & I Wanna Hold Your Hand.

21. Do you believe in love at first sight? Abso-fucken-lutely! But I haven't experience it. Yet.

22. I don't know who BaBa Booey is.

23. I always wear my seat belt.

24. I wish I was better at wake boarding [translation: I wish I could do it period]. But ask me again after the summer and maybe I'll have it mastered.

25. I eat only the safe sushis. You know what I mean by safe, I know you do. Although. I've eaten sushi from 7-Eleven once so maybe that means I don't stick to safe sushis.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Maybe.

27. I wear pyjamas to bed.

28. Have you ever been caught stealing? No.

29. Does size matter? I'm going to go right ahead and assume you're talking about the size of the man. Not the penis. Yes.

30. Do you truly hate anyone? Only one person.

31. Rock and Roll or Rap? Rock and Roll fo sho

32. I don't think I have any relatives in prison but I think I have a second cousin who used to steal cars and be in jail for that. Meh, I dunno.

33. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror like your favorite singer? Yes of course. And in the car too. Everywhere.

34. Do you know how to play chess? Oh my gosh an ex-boyfriend tried to get me to play chess. THE boringest thing I've ever done in the whole history of the earth.

35. What food do you find disgusting? We had Korean roommates and they had a tupperware thing in our fridge and it was little fish and they even had the eyes in them still! It was absolutely disgusting and horrifying.

36. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?" I still do (it beats chess)

37. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No ... I think if you're going to make fun of your friends it shouldn't be behind their back. "A true friend stabs you in the front." ~Oscar Wilde

38. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yeah.

39. I have never been punched in the face because I always threaten people with my double punch kick.

40. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much? Not for more than a year.

41. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater? I don't think so.

42. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it got? Oh my gosh, I told you all I had to watch Walk the Line, right? And S wouldn't let me watch the end first and he made me watch the whole thing so I had to sit (and cry) through it all just to see the end? *sigh* ... Oh wait! That airport one with Tom Hanks I stopped watching (he's creepy because he's Forrest Gump)

43. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone? Um, not really.

44. Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. And I am famous.

45. Have you ever been stood up? Yessiree

46. The last time I screamed at the top of my lungs was at the U2 Concert.

47. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, but did anyway just to fit in? Hello! Of course I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home