not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Green.*

So my sister and I are five years apart. This means it was pretty difficult growing up to be friends -- we were always in different places I guess. Now that we're 'grown up' I have wanted so badly for us to be close but it's something that I think will always be out of my reach**. Sucks.

The thing of the matter is, she is unsure if S is right for me. She likes S . But she just doesn't know if he's 'the one' or whatever for me.

I love my sister to death.
I'm pretty sure it's not a matter of choosing between S and Sis.
But it makes me uncomfortable.
And when I feel dissonance, it's impossible for me to ignore.


*this is my acknowledgment that it's St. Patrick's Day.
**this is not due to the sitch I am about to tell you about.

*****

This post by Nikol? Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home