not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One Way or Another ...

I love that I'm housesitting for my mom while she's in Hawaii so I get to spend lots of time with my sis ...

I love that my grandma lectured me before we left not to tell anyone that we're alone in the house because it ALWAYS happens that thugs then barge into the house and have a party ...

I love the idea of having an adventure by moving a few hours away from here ...

I love that I am looking for a new job as we speak ...

I love that Jacob loves hockey so much that he gets upset when the Canucks don't win (and for those of you not familiar with our team -- it's been quite often as of late) ...

I love that it's Wednesday and that means practically Thursday (= payday) and that means practically Friday (= weekend!) ...

Nothin' but love on Anika's blog ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home