not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Time to Move Away ...

Jacob couldn't sleep for much of last night. He was scared that there was someone coming into our backyard in the middle of the night. I prayed for him and asked him why he was feeling like this.
Yesterday at school one of his friends was telling everyone about how she had to have a lock down at her house because some big huge bad guy was going house to house banging on the front door and trying to get in.
I assured Jacob that he is safe and told him that next time his friend is talking about something like that he doesn't have to listen.
"I tried not to listen, mom, but then the teacher told me to stop talking to Josh while someone was sharing."
me: "..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home