not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, April 10, 2006

You'll Have Some of the Best Times You'll Never Remember With Me ...

This weekend in math ...

0 minutes waiting in line
+0 hours of homework completed

+1 call from Jacob at 11pm at night to tell me that the Canucks won the hockey game
+1 Grammie in the background telling Jacob that if I know he's up that late I probably won't let him sleep over there anymore
+1 viewing of Ice Age 2 with Jacob
+1 superly fantastic compilation cd accurately entitled "Quite Possibly The Best Compilation CD I Have Ever Made"
+1 full day of hockey games on our street with all our neighborhood kids
+1 fight in one of the hockey games that apparently started when "everyone put down their hockey sticks and started giving eachother noogies"

+2 nights of celebrating Janie's birthday
+2 nights of very minimal sleep
+2 London Fogs

+3 annoying-whining-boring-snivelling-criers who, despite their most concentrated efforts, did not manage to foil our fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home