not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bulletin:

*ahem*

Dear friends,

Would you like to come see David Gray with me? You should because he is amazing and because I said so and because it's sunny out today and because I may or may not be in a bad mood today and because I may or may not have all the details.
But Britton so eloquently wrote:
"David Gray, who is quite heroic, and damn talented is coming to Vancouver on August 14 at Deer Lake Park. It's an outside concert. It is Monday night. He brought you such hits as "Babylon", "Sail Away", and "Babylon II". And now he is coming to perform these hits in concert."
Yes, my friends, he wrote that without any help at all. AND I WANT TO GOOOOOO!

Love, Anika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home