not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Territory ...

So I'm in a relationship . We have chemistry and a good friendship. I feel blessed.
We get along with each other's families and friends.
There is a certain friend of his (who I used to absolutely adore and be friends with), and who happens to be a female, is, um, beginning to step over the line a little bit.
***
Interlude: I'm not sure if she reads this blog. I know that she has before. And I just want to say thank you to Nikol and her friend Nan because I've decided that this blog is going to be for me. So too stinkin' bad.
***
Anyways. She is fine and nice and whatever when he is around, but when he's not, she acts like a little bit of a hein to me: making mean comments about him, belittling parts of our relationship, going out of her way to show me that she was there first and apparently knows him better.
Of course, what girl hasn't done this? Girls are good at being ugly to other girls, while the guys look on and think "she was being nice!" or "she was joking!"

Now, I'm not jealous of him having female friends. And I have enough of him that I don't need to take over the speck that is their friendship, you know?
I just don't have time to play these funny little territorial games. And I certainly don't have the desire.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home