not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, May 01, 2006

You Make Me Happy Like a Bowl Full of Friendly Puppies

I had my grad ceremony this weekend ... Thank you Mom, Don, Carly, Than, Oma, Opa, S, Janie and Jake for coming ...
Jacob kept making funny faces to me from his seat
My parents kept telling me they're proud of me
I kept worrying that I would burst into tears, throw up, burst out laughing or trip on my walk across the stage, but it ended up being uneventful. The registrar even pronounced my name right.


***

Dear Janie,
Thank you for helping me in my swollen-tonsil-crisis in the middle of the night.
Love, Anika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home