not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Who Is Chuck Norris?

Thanks, Imaginary Internet Friends, for encouraging me and letting me fret and being smarter and wiser ...

***

Yesterday I got a message from my friend Krista that she's been reading my blog. She calls me "Ani-Buffani" and we have contests to see who can get into more strangers' pictures.

***

Three more sleeps till my grad ceremony. I don't know whether to make Jacob come to it. It will certainly be very boring for him -- what seven-year-old wants to sit through 2 and possibly 3 hours of strangers blubbering on about how wonderful our university supposedly is? BUT. He's my little man, and I don't want him to not be there ...

***

I have my period and why does S have to hurt my feelings when I'm already emotional?

***

I stole this from Damasta.

***

Jacob lost his 5th tooth yesterday at swimming lessons. It fell in the pool and his swimming teacher dove under to find it for him. Jacob got a note and $2 from the Tooth Fairy (the bitch didn't forget this time!) and he got to keep his tooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home