not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It was the Dark of the Moon on the Sixth of June in a Kenworth Haulin' Logs ...

I've had it with perpetual victims ... arrogance ... criers ... people who do things for others so that they can hold it over their heads ...

***

Tonight I have a presentation at school that's 7 minutes long, but extremely scary and frightening. My boss told me to show cleavage to ensure a better mark, but I don't think that would work at the Christian University I'm attending. *sigh* I am so NERVOUS!

***

This 4-day weekend will consist of:
- Birch Bay fun with my fam
- swimming with Jacob
- seeing Aaron Pritchett
- daytrips with Jake
- remembering the real Easter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home