not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday is the New Monday ...

Only in Country Music would the line before
Let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

be

I'm just drunk enough

***

I'm so happy for this four day long weekend.

Thank you Jacob for being so good in the 2 1/2 hour long border line-up and for making funny faces at dinner that almost made iced tea come out of my nose and for getting your swim suit on in the middle of dinner

Thank you Mom for making the most delicious Easter dinner (tanks God for your NY Steak dinner! Ham makes me dry heave)

Thank you Janie for changing shirts with me and for, despite your firm protests, finally leaving Gabby's

Thank you Aaron Pritchett for having the nicest arms ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home