not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, April 28, 2006

To Whom Do I Owe the First Apology? No One's Been Crueler Than I’ve Been To Me.

I got this from Phil.
Dear Phil,
I love you with all my love, but I'll fight you and I'm not even scared.
Love, Anika

1. Something purple within 5 feet of you? I have one of those pad-things that you can put in the freezer or the microwave on my neck and it's a lovely shade of purple with gorgeous flowers on it. It adds to the eighties-rocker theme of my outfit.
2. The sexiest item of clothing you own? Sweatpants with a hole in the crotch ... Ahahahaha
3. Your nails were last painted: this week. Red toenails. I haven't painted my fingernails for a very long time because, well, I bite them. And I will bite you.
4. The weirdest thing you've ever heated in the microwave? a cat. Just joking, but it's true that I don't like cats.
5. How much Japanese do you know? Coneecheewaahh! Is that even Japanese?!
6. Do you look good in yellow? Well I'm wearing a yellow shirt so I hope so ...
7. Do you sing? heck yes I sing!
8. Ever danced naked in front of a crowd?? Nosiree. Tanks God for that.
9. Do you have a nice cell phone? Um yes, the free one that came with the phone package? With the cracked screen and KILLER graphics?! Yes.
10. Least favorite color? Orange
11. Ever had Dippin' Dots? Yes but they didn't live up to my expectations, which is sad for candy. But in the United States of America I found Skittles that are ICE CREAM FLAVOURED!!! And THEY are amazing. And you can't get them in Canada. And I even saved one for Janie.
12. Ever played an instrument? piano, flute, bass clarinet, kazoo ...
13. Ever had an H2O massage? no
14. Do you believe in Big Foot? sure thing, sharp shooter
15. Ever been to a palm reader? no
16. Last Pez dispenser you had? I think it was one from the Simpsons ...
17. Had sex in your current car? Rafiki is too modest to talk of such things ...
18. Did you have a good weekend? Yes I had an amazing weekend with Jacob. This one is shaping up to be better different than last weekend.
19. Do you have a best friend? Yes and I have lots and lots of amazing people in my life.
20. Do you go tanning? not right now
21. How is today going for you? It's going like a kick in the groin.
22. Any plans for tonight? Maybe going out ... The only definite plan I have is to escape
23. Have you ever had stitches? nope
24. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be? I would be at last Saturday.
25. Do you find yourself sexy? Not right now, I have a headache.
26. Current disappointment? that I don't have anything to eat because I have had too much caffeine so far ...
27. Do you have an air freshener in your car? yes, I have a delightful diffuser for essential oils ...
28. Do you have plants in your room? none that I'm aware of ... I generally kill plants. I've killed at least 4 Venus Fly Traps ...
29. If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? wine
30. Last piece of mail opened? A wonderful postcard from Phil from his trip to NYC! It made my day.
31. Does anything hurt on your body right now? my neck the most ...
32. What city was your last taxi cab ride in? Vancouver I think
33. If someone you hated died, would you laugh and spit on their grave? ahahaha ... I don't spit ...
34. What do you want people to remember about you when you die? I'd want them to think that I was funny and hopefully that I'm a good mom ...
35. What were you doing at 9 PM last night? Sadly, I think I was getting ready for bed ... I had a horrible migraine ...
36. What is your favorite drink at Starbucks? Grande non-fat Earl Grey tea misto with vanilla (or hazelnut) ...
37. Steak or ham? Steak ahahaha ... Ham is the sucks *dry heave*
38. Ever turn someone's kiss down? I'm in no position to turn down anyone's kiss! ... Just joking. Of course I have!
39. Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you? hell no ... never again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home