not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Put That Lampshade On Your Head ...

It's a beautiful day today and that makes me feel so happy, like things are good and right in the world. Things that I am very thankful for at this very moment:

- I'm going to get to go boating and camping in a short while
- my IIF's offered to get me Ice Cream flavored Skittles
- Phil sends me funny and awesome text messages (example: "on a sunny day like today I am reminded that I love you, but also that I will fight you and I'm not even afraid")
- I think I found a place to move into and it's exciting
- I don't homeschool Jacob, thereby giving him a chance at social skills (note: if you were homeschooled or are homeschooling your children, I'm joking)
- I do have three amazing and wonderful roommates
- I had Fruit Loops for breakfast
- my cold feels less horrible right now than it did when I woke up
- I am drinking a London Fog
- Janie somehow convinced me to go to the gym last night, but now I'm glad I did
- I finally satisfied my sushi craving last night
- things are usually not as bad as they seem from a distance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home