not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

All The Birds Are Singing Sweetly ...

Today is just a good day because there's Christmas stuff and music playing in the stores and Joel is feeling better (he has a cold AND I thought he swallowed my nose stud, but he didn't ... And that's another story) and Jacob will be coming through the door from school any minute and it's a GORGEOUS day outside and it's only 39 sleeps till my best friend comes to town and I just love my sister and next week it is my two year anniversary with my husband and I have a delicious cup of coffee in front of me and there is a hockey tournament all weekend that we'll be at and I just love hockey and Jason is no longer pretending not to watch 90210 with me (last night he fully fledged watched it) and all the laundry is almost done ...

All of that wrapped up and put into a package = a really great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home